High School Enrollment Procedures
Enrollment is open to qualified students who are currently enrolled in high school as junior and seniors. High school students who wish to enroll in a technical program at Washburn Tech must follow the procedures listed below.
- Take the Admissions Test either at Washburn Tech or their home high school (when available).
- Complete an online application at http://www.washburntech.edu/admissions/apply.html
- Discuss scores and program of interest with an Admissions Counselor.
- Submit an in-progress official high school transcript.
- Enroll during designated enrollment periods. Most program registration is done on a first come, first served basis. Many programs have limited enrollment capacity and/or are competitive programs. Admissions Counselors can provide program specific information.