Post-Secondary Enrollment Procedures
Post-secondary students who wish to enroll in a technical program must follow the procedures listed below:
- Register to take the Admission Test. A nonrefundable testing fee is required and payable through the Business Office. All individuals must register at least 24 hours prior to the desired testing date. Exceptions to this may be considered upon special request to Student Services. Applicants who have alternative tests scores such as ACT, ASSET, SAT, TABE, and WorkKeys, or Bachelors or Associates degrees should consult with a recruiter or advisor to determine if they are qualified for their chosen technical program.
- Complete an online application at: http://www.washburntech.edu/admissions/apply.html
- Submit an official high school transcript or GED transcript, and official transcripts from any post- secondary institutions attended.
- Discuss scores and program of interest with an Admissions Counselor.
- Enroll during designated enrollment periods. A $50.00 enrollment fee is required at the time of registration to reserve placement in desired program. Program registration is done on a first come, first served basis. Many programs have limited enrollment capacity and/or are competitive programs. Admissions Counselors can provide program-specific information.