Foundations of Phlebotomy
The Foundations of Phlebotomy program is designed for high school students who want to enter the ﬁeld of phlebotomy or other healthcare fields.
Students must be 18 years of age and must pass a national exam upon completion of the program to be eligible for certification. This program will offer students preparation to test for the industry-recognized credentials listed below.
This program will offer students preparation to test for the industry-recognized credentials listed below.
- Required Math Score: Level 4
- Required Reading Score: Level 4
- Program Start (semesters): August; January
- Financial Aid available (for post-secondary students only): No
- Veteran Beneﬁts Eligible (for post-secondary students only): No
Industry-recognized credentials: American Medical Technologies Phlebotomy Technician
|HCT 105||First Aid & CPR||1|
|HCT 108||Health Occupations I||4|
|HCT 126||Medical Terminology||3|
|HCT 160||Fundamentals of Phlebotomy||2|
|HCT 164||Phlebotomy Lab||2|
|HCT 166||Phlebotomy Clinical Practicum||2|