Industrial Technology, AS
The Industrial Technology Associate of Science degree is offered with the Washburn Institute of Technology (Washburn Tech). Students who complete all requirements in:
- Advanced Systems Technology (48);
- Automotive Collision (51);
- Auto Service Technician (52);
- Cabinet and Millwork (48);
- Climate and Energy Control Tech (44)
- Commercial and Heavy Construction (43);
- Diesel Technology (49);
- Heavy Diesel Construction (51);
- Machine Tool (48);
- Welding (48)
are eligible certificate programs for the associate of science degree.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students completing the Associate of Science in Industrial Technology, upon graduation, are expected to have:
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of all technologies and tools essential to the concentration.
- Practiced techniques related to safety and health concerns.
- Compared basic theoretical concepts of the technology.
- Demonstrated relevant technique to applied outcomes.
- Integrated skills and knowledge to situations or environments other than standardized classroom.
Each of the listed programs are eligible for transfer to Washburn University as an emphasis in the Industrial Technology Associate of Science degree. Students must meet general education requirements appropriate to the associate of science degree and the correlate course, TA 310 Technology & Society, as part of the degree requirements.